- My friend @marknesbittuk has just shared a movie of his grandparents' wedding in Toronto, 1932. That's 80 years ago! http://t.co/88S3BXZF #
- #OTDIH Duke of Gloucester opens War Memorial, Hyde Park, Sydney, 24 Nov 1938 (photo: Sam Hood via @statelibrarynsw) http://t.co/Yp3ei6tY #
- #OTDIH Crewmen of USS Lexington laughing as pilots humorously describe encounter with Japanese planes 24 Nov 1943 http://t.co/iJm1H8P2 #
- New photo: American quarter-plate daguerreotype of two young children, ca 1850: whatsthatpicture posted a photo:… http://t.co/A9EyjpOF #
- New photo: American quarter-plate daguerreotype – Bijou case, inside cover: whatsthatpicture posted a photo:
- New photo: American quarter-plate daguerreotype – Bijou case cover: whatsthatpicture posted a photo:
- New photo: American quarter-plate daguerreotype – reverse of plate: whatsthatpicture posted a photo:
- New photo: Pressed rosa and lock of hair found under a cased American daguerreotype: whatsthatpicture posted a p… http://t.co/Pq4COlGb #
- New photo: "Dear Rosa" – death poem found inside American daguerreotype case: whatsthatpicture posted a photo:
… http://t.co/k0RAws6u #
- New photo: "Rosa Darling" – death poem found inside American daguerreotype case: whatsthatpicture posted a photo… http://t.co/3kwfzTOp #
- New photo: Death poem – detail of tiny writing: whatsthatpicture posted a photo:
- New photo: Mid 19th century 'business card' from East Saginaw, Michigan found in daguerreotype case: whatsthatpi… http://t.co/9xXen2Cb #
- Lovely hand-tinted daguerreotype of a man in a Maori cloak from @nlagovau http://t.co/egvlQ5jI #
Latest mystery images
xx Platz, Munich December 1939
Seine II - military - exercise?
Benghazi, possible christian church behind.
People on a rock
"Taken in 1901, at great grandfather`s funeral"
F.W.W. friends (3)
VINTAGE. UNKNOWN WHERE IS THIS. SWASTICA FLAGS FLYING. SEE BELOW.
VINTAGE. UNKNOWN WHERE IS THIS. SEE BELOW.
VINTAGE. UNKOWN WHERE IS THIS . See below.
Shipping off harbour, Menai Straits, North Wales
Unidentified location, Railway?
Dunvegan Castle, Isle of Skye
Unidentified location, Ornamental Gates, Harrogate?
Explore these images and see more in the What's That Picture? group on Flickr
- 43 years after original was taken, today I went back to Welwyn track & did a 'grown up' version, here on @historypin http://t.co/amG0ve5Up7 2013-06-08
- Talbot was a big supporter of Kew. I wonder if he ever enjoyed this view inside the Palm House? #talbotchallenge http://t.co/zAKkxJ74fF 2013-06-07
- Fascinating biography on Luminous Lint detailing career of Nicolaas Henneman, starting with his time with Fox Talbot http://t.co/eTLp20w9Na 2013-06-06
- More updates...
Get email updates
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2013 (2)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (4)
- March 2013 (5)
- February 2013 (4)
- January 2013 (5)
- December 2012 (5)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (5)
- August 2012 (3)
- April 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (5)
- February 2012 (4)
- January 2012 (5)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (5)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (4)
- July 2011 (5)
- June 2011 (6)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (5)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (14)
- January 2011 (23)
- November 2010 (1)